Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pictures| Instagram

I'm sure most of you use this app too, but I really use it a lot! Instagram can make every picture look like it was made by a professional and that's the #1 thing I like the most about it. Instagram is a place for you to share your own story, a place were you can show people what you like and what you're doing, but also a place where you can find your friends, find a lot of beautiful pictures and get inspiration from. With this app you can get a picture from anything, and I mean anything! And today I am going to show you a few of my favorite pictures I made:)
Tumblr_mhiycjkwti1qe49wpo1_500_large
The first thing is a picture of one of my favorite hair styles: the top bun! I usually use a doughnut to make a bun, because I have very short hair. The only thing about this picture is that I used strips of lace to make this bun a little bit cuter and feminine:)

The second thing is a picture of my beautiful, sweet, cute, awesome, lovely dog:D Her name is Cindy and she is now nine years old. I love her veeeeeery much, and I couldn't imagine what i would do without her.

The third picture is a little bit of a blurry picture, I apologize for that. I was picking up my sister from the airport and I was walking a little bit too fast, that's why it's so blurry. If anyone doesn't know about this, you should be ashamed, it's the Starbucks coffee. Every time I go there, I tell to myself: today I'm going to get something else, but no. I always get the Java chip ice coffee, with whipped cream, of course! 

And last, but certainly not least, a picture of the most delicious ice cream EVER. Yes, you probably already guessed it: Ben and Jerry's! I recently discovered Half baked, I usually get the Cookie dough, but they didn't had that one anymore. And OH MY GOSH, Half Baked is like heaven! I'm sorry for the weird black thingy in the picture, I actually don't know what happened :s



If you want to find me on Instagram, click here! Please, leave a comment with your Instagram account, so I can check out your pictures!

'xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment