Saturday, January 26, 2013

Nail art| Caviar and stamping

I have been upsessed with my nails for a looong time, and today I'm going to tell you about my two favorite kinds of nail art. The first thing is something some of you might already heard of this, because this kind of nail art has been very popular lately: Caviar Nails You only need some micro-beads and a matching colour nail polish. The next thing is something I have been doing a long time: stamping. This is a very easy and fast technique, and I'm going to tell you about these nail arts!
Tumblr_mg0meqgtnw1rgaynxo1_500_large
The first thing is Caviar nails, this has been really popular and I've been wanting those micro-beads so bad, but I couldn't find them. But, a few days ago, I finally did and I was pretty scared that the beads wouldn't stay on well, but it stayed on for 2 days and then I took it off myself. I recommed to use a really good topcoat that doesn't chip, otherwise, they probably will chip away very easily. You can use pretty much any colour beads you like and you can even mix the colours together and put it over a bright, white or black coloured nail polish. I really think you should try this because it looks very cute and it is very easy to do. For a tutorial on how to make these caviar nails, click here:)
184757_132345010263686_1442848957_n_large
The second thing is stamping, and this is a technique that a lot of people use, because it is very easy and quick. The most popular brand for stamping sets is Konad, but there are a lot of cheap brands that are as good. With these sets you usually get a stamping plate, a scraper, a nail polish and a stamper(don't know if that's how it is really called??). You put a drop of the nail polish you like onto the plate, and with the scraper you scrape the excess nail polish off. Then you use the stamper to stamp your design onto your nails and voilĂ ! Your nails are ready to go! You can leave them like that or you can use a topcoat, which I recommend because your design will look smoother and it prevents your design from chipping away. This is something I also recommend trying, because it is easy to do on both hands, even if you, just like me, don't have steady hands. For a tutorial on stamping, click here:)

428922_4383448706748_866228988_n_large

Leave me a comment saying what your favorite kind of nail art is!

'xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment