Saturday, January 19, 2013

Origami!

So, lately I've been pretty much upsessed with origami.. I don't know if anyone could relate to that, but I really like it, because I love to be crafty, and origami doesn't make such a mess and, as I already told, I reeeaaally don't like to clean up. So, because I can't really find a lot of cute and awesome things to make, I decided to dive into it and find you some of my favorite things to make!
550px-fold-an-origami-frog-intro_large

The first thing is something I make a lot! And I mean; A LOT. This is so easy to make, and the only thing you need is one string of paper! Also, they are very cute!
G5ao557bqfil843fqkjoweyd76f2tz8d_large
These are lucky paper stars, and I love these SO much. They are made in just a few steps!
If you want to make them yourself, click here to go to a tutorial:)

The next thing is something that needes a little bit more time, but I think it's really worth it.
This is something I haven't really made much, but I really like it. It is a box, and if you unfold it, it turns into a rose! If you want to make this yourself, click here to go to the tutorial.

Aaaaand last but not least, something I haven't made yet, but I think is really awesome.
No, these aren't six pieces, it is one! You can turn it inside out and every side looks different. It is called fireworks, and I think it looks pretty much like it. If you want to make this yourself, click here to go to the tutorial.

Leave me a comment saying what you like to make the most!

'xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment